Make a Donation
Make a secure, one-time or reoccurring donation to support Single Purpose. No account is required:
Annual and monthly dues play a significant in role in Single Purpose’s success, as they supply a committed cash flow necessary to support the organization’s daily operations and mission.
Annual dues are $120 and monthly memberships are $12.
*Special consideration given to those with financial need, on an individual basis.
- Access to club from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 55” HDTV Smart TV to watch recovery-based movies
- A safe, sober place to enjoy sporting events, such as the Super Bowl and World Series
- Free Wi-Fi
- Library with more than 250 books for casual reading, including spiritual, religious and historical 12-Step literature
- Two quiet rooms for relaxing, mediation, reading and step work, even while meetings are in session
- Variety of board games
Groups are charged $10.00 per meeting. All 12-step meetings are member supported and do not receive dues or outside donations.